Monday, August 31, 2009

Here's to Horrible Nights...

So last night was pretty crummy. I wanted to get to sleep early because we have classes today, but I wasn't really that tired. At about 1:10 my friend called me because she was across the street and I decided to go down and say hi so I wouldn't have to yell from the window. I was outside for about 5 minutes and when I came back up, my key wouldn't work in the apartment door. I called my roommate because she was still awake and she came to open it and her key wouldn't unlock the door from the inside! Neither key was working so I was locked out and my other three roommates were locked in! Basically to make a long story short, I called the emergency # and they sent one person over to get the door open and nothing happened, then they sent another person over and nothing happened and finally at about 3:10 or so they decided to take me to campus to sleep for the 'night' and they would deal with it in the morning. Two of my roommates missed their first class and we all got so little sleep. Let's just say I was not a happy camper through the whole experience.
So...moral of the story is, don't get locked out of your house in Italy because no one will help you. It's 10:30am now and I have 3 hours till class. I wanted to wake up early and get some stuff done and now i'm exhausted. I guess I'll try and stay awake for the rest of the day. I hope I don't fall asleep in class...

LINK FOR PHOTOS: http://picasaweb.google.com/spg261/Florence#

1 comment:

  1. I slept through all my classes on the first day! We're the same...obviously.

    ReplyDelete